Monday, September 21, 2009

the first day



So I arrived on a Wednesday, had a good night's rest with air conditioning, and early the next day Manda and I took a bus to Calvary Chapel Cheonan for our orientation and training for a VBS/English Camp in Seoul that would be from the 27th to the 31st. Victor, Cobb, Manda, and I would be the Bible teachers, we would teach four classes a day for five days. We had lunch at a Chinese food place across the street, I got this noodle thing with black sauce that I can't remember the name of, something like jah jhong myun or something. We got back to Daejeon and got ready for the Thursday night Bible study. It was so cool getting to see Megan too. :) Manda led worship and Jesse taught. Dean and I left for an English tutoring class in the nearby apartments for two little boys. We got back after the study and had delish food at Domo's with cool people from church that I had just met/re-met from when our group came in April. A good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment