Sunday, September 20, 2009

being continued...





July 22, 2009 I left Okinawa Japan and arrived in South Korea; continuing in this adventure of an abundant life in Christ. Here's a picture with some of the people that are quite missable. They did some running too, it reminded me of those nice little memories of when my cousins visited or if we visited our cousins we'd run after them to wave goodbye as they drove away...








There was an eclipse that day I couldn't take a picture of, so just imagine. I said goodbye to the fam and flew for a couple of hours.

Then landed in South Korea, where I met up with Amanda, Pastor Mike, Daniel, and Sosimo. D and S were leaving that day back to California, it was nice to get to see them for a few minutes before they left. They had some snacks at McDonald's too before they flew and we said our goodbyes. Manda, Pastor Mike, and I made our three hour drive back to Daejeon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment